Finnaly have a dream sign

I began noticing this a little while ago when I was recording things in my dream journal. Every time I have a dream I always get in a fight and beat up this really annoying kid. I know its my subconcious’s constant want to lash out at him because he follows my older brother around like hes his little ***** on a leash. It got to the point where he started to try and push me around like my bro does even though we are both 15 and Im a whole lot bigger than him. Anyway Ive been constantly reminding myself that it is my dream sign for now. Now to the point what do other people use as there dream signs?

I recently moved, so I try to remember that I am possibly dreaming when I am at my old home.
Problem is that I am still there in RL every once in a while

tapir

edit: Btw, what does your location mean?

Just remember now to do reality checks according to your dream sign.
It wont also hurt to say out loud few times a day “whenever i see the guy i make rc,or i will know its a dream”
good luck

haha i know exactly what you mean, their is this kid at school that is a year younger then me, and i could obviously beat him senseless, i’m very non-violent though so he gets away with bothering me sometimes. I’ve had a few to many dreams where i end up killing him by very brutal often bloody means. You know you want the person to stop bothering you, you just have to tell them that in some way they will understand it now.