I present myself

Hello.

This is my first post on this forum. Which seems like a very friendly and nice forum.
Where I usually write(some forums), it’s custom to write a presentation thread where you just say hi and describe yourself with a few words.

I am 20, soon 21, years old. Male. Born and raised in Sweden and still here. Prior and current interested in other mind enhancing substances. Mind exploring such as philosophy and lucid dreaming. Other hobbies are; really serious training such as gym and thaiboxing. Working. On my way to experience Asia in the best way that I can, for 11 weeks. Newbie lucid-dreamer, but very interested and learning.

There’s more, but I don’t want to bore anyone… Just wanted to say hi :smile:.

Hi spazm!

It’s very nice to meet you here at LD4all forum. I really do wish you the best luck on your lucid jouney. :smile: It is well worth to go for because of its rewards.

Nice meet you again! handshakes Welcome!!! :smile:

GreetingzzzZZZ,
Dm7

P.S. By the way, there is a big introduction discussion somewhere in this forum. I can’t remember though. Just thought I’d let you know since most of us like to keep this forum clean and keep topics in big one discussion. You know what I’m saying? :smile: Welcome again!

[mod edit] here it is: ld4all.com/forum/?https://www.ld4 … php?t=5252 – this one will be locked now… if you’d kindly re-introduce yourself over there, then the welcoming commitee can welcome you :content: [/mod edit]

Welcome spazm

It is , we even have a special intro section for new arrivers and helpfull mods :wink:

I also plan to go to asia next summer, but I only have 7 weeks. Where do you want to go?
I´ll probably visit Thailand and another country, perhaps cambodia

You should have a look at the shortcuts forum, there is quite a lot about psychedelics and other kinds of substances that might help with LDing.

have fun
tapir