ld4all Get together

I was thinking that it would be cool if we could plan a get together for members of the forum. It would be fun to get to meet and talk to the people from this forum IRL.

Hit me back with your thoughts.

Go to Chat, you’ll meet alot of people, i swing by myself sometimes. Its located on the top, between forum and books(hopefully the colors helped :grin: )

Hehe lol, I think he ment something else…something more real…

We had a meeting with the dutch forum, which was a great succes (Even though I was not there at all :content: )

Well, who ever wants to pay for my airline ticket, I’m there :ok:

Would be very cool, but where?
I fear there wouldn´t be a lot of people… perhaps we could meet with the dutch forum together… I vote for Amsterdam (or germany :wink: )

the dutch forum is organising the ld4all meeting 2004 - and this time they are talking of making it 2 days - so you could try to have a SD at night and discuss it the next day. Everything is still in planning stage - but it would be cool to have ppl over from the other side of the forum as well :content:

Any idea where or when so far?

tapir

where = ?
when: may/june 2004

Maybe someone could organize an International-World-Lucid-Dream-Meeting for a week in the Provence (France). You could ask Stephen LaBerge and the Dalai-Lama to give a speech :grin:

Make it Poland,its cheap for most of you,and i could take care of finding reasonable accomodations and stuff.:smile:

Sounds fine, I´ve never been to Poland before and it´s not that far… but I fear the dutch people might not want to got ther

How about bonnie Scotland so I don’t have to spend much money? Lol.

Nah, I’m sure there is no way I’d be able to attend but I’d like to comment that I think it’s a GREAT idea! I would love to take part if I could!

It would be real interesting to meet all the people you’ve posted to hundreds of times and finally have a full on argument about some aspect of lucid dreaming with that person you always argue with on the forum! Hehe.

Anyway, good luck guys…If it goes ahead I hope there will be a detailed description of how things went!

Hey come on now, how about NYC??? Huh huh, sounds good…Maybe?? :grin:

Here’s A Suggestion:

I am sure a good number of people on the forum live in the U.S. So we could try to have one get together in Europe and one in the U.S, as many people in the states can’t afford to travel to Europe and vice versa.

so no one is gonna pay for my ticket? :eh: :confused: :cry:

sorry man, I’m not a multi-millionare :cry:

Make it BC Canada :happy: Really. There is no possable way I’d be able to attend, but it is a good Idea… I like the Idea of a ‘sleepover’ thing. Then I could join you in your dreams :grin:

The problem is there would be no way to get all of our members (or enough of them) together. The fact is, nobody wants to spend a fortune getting there. SO, if you are a multimillion, PLEASE Buy Hubbs (I’m rooting for you) and me a ticket, as well as everyone else who wants to go :tongue:

god if i were a multimillionaire i would so pay for ALL the members of the forum.

so who’s the rich one? :eek: :bored: :peek:

I’ve been in south-Poland in 1987 and 1988. Nearby Bielsko Biawa.