Acethycholine Booster?

I was reading this pdf from the lucidity.com site:

lucidity.com/BuckyMcMahonKalani02.pdf

Basically it mentions the use of a herbal acetylcholine booster. Does anyone know
what this refers to and how where it can be found?

The Vitamin B complex I take does have choline as an ingredient… which I presume is related… Or is it the same thing?

Clark, I found this somewhere, cant remember where though…

Thanks… It seems it must be that herbal supplement. But a daffodil extract… I think I’ll pass on this one…

Would this product help?

AcetylAid is claimed to boost it too. It’s supposed to be for patients only.

The ingredients are a proprietary belend of cocoa, choline bitartrate, acetyl-L camitine, calcium pyruvate monohydrate, dextrose, L-carnitine, L-arginine, L-histidine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Pantothenic acid, nicotinamide, lipoic acid, Vitamin B12 and folic acid.

I have foudn when I occasionally chhew tobacco(ew, gross) within an hour before bed my dreams are more vivid and generally greater chance of lucidity.

I read that choline is a precursor to acetylcholine. Choline (especially in lecithin form) is found in many fat and protein-containing foods (i.e. eggs, meats, soybeans, peanuts, etc).
Apparently DMAE also can break the brain barrier and it is converted first to choline and then to acetylcholine…

I’ll take my pharmaton vitamin then…

• a 1.5 year BUUUUMP * :tongue:

I got some lecithin yesterday and some vitamin-b since one is supposed to take b5 for it to be efficiently converted into acetylcholine. What I’ve found so far is that I’m able to focus much better on things :content: Dreams also seem to get more vivid and I had 2 LDs last night :cool_laugh: but for some reason my dream recall was bad :cry: I just rememeber having long vivid dreams…

I realise that I’ve been taking a teaspoon of lecithin instead of a tablespoon :roll: well actually one of my friends noticed it :shy:

Both me and my friend tried taking 1 tablespoon last night and we both got a LD :grin: My friend usually get 1 LD each month so there might be something to this :cool: