Wow haven't been here since last August

I have around 7 pages average of topics per forum to read through lol. I been too busy with school to visit here.

And I was just thinking, cause we were reading Rip Van Winkle in school. (The guy that slept for 20 years) He must have had some long dreams heh?

I er, hi. School is hard for me too but I always find the time at least once every few days to visit and see which posts I missed (excluding those huge debates over god, evolution, and stuff I know I wouldn’t have time to participate in, the Hi I’m New here thread, and the dream diaries, but excluding the exception for a few certain people who have really interesting dreams (is Tripper ever coming back??) Anyways welcome back, us time-strapped people need to… be less time-strapped.

Lol Squal welcome back :smile:

yeah i know what u mean I have only been away about 4 weeks and there are 4000 posts to read hehe.

Jeff

Next week I’m going away for 5 days, I wonder if I’ll a lot of posts to read when I return.

Hi squal I’m Eric, Lucid Sky Dreams, LSD…or whatever else you can think of. :content:

Glad you’re back! I was wondering what had happened to you!