a request....

I wold want to ask if anyone here has any “MindAltering” things, like those who come in Warp my mind site. I became interested in this stuff, and i was hoping if any one here knows of some sites with things like Trance inducers, psychadelic images/sounds, anything that alters your mind (and yourself :tongue: )
OK, this may be a stupid request, and i may be posting it in the wrong topic section (if so, please move it). But if anyone has such, please give to me some links.

Thanx in advance…

LucidQuest demo files

Hello fellow,
the demo’s on this page give you an idea of what the cd is, I don’t have the cd yet but I intend on getting it. The files use frequencys and stuff to work with your brain. They do different things so read what they are before you just go ahead and listen. Goodluck and hope that will help you.
:smiley:

-Eric-

This sounds interesting, should perhaps try it out. Does it really work? Have you tried it?

Personally, I think you should avoid reading the descriptions before using the audio, as reading the descriptions can create a placebo effect!

Thanks Lucid Sky Dreams, that site is interesting. Thats the exact kind of stuff im looking for.
Now i want to bye the cd as well…

[color=blue]Hello fellows,
I believe they work, and maybe r3m0t is right, maybe it is a placebo effect, but the first one I listen to every night when I get in bed, and It knocks me out in about 2 minutes. Usually it takes me a good 20 minutes to fall asleep. I’d say, download them, but don’t listen to them, then rename them so you don’t know which is which. And the listen to each one and see if you notice any effects, and then go back and see which one you listened to and if the effects you noticed match what they say it does. Personally I have good faith in this that it works, some of them talk about subliminal stuff and bla bla, that stuff is probably just a placebo type thing, but the frequency stuff has been proven I think, there’s studies done and stuff like that, evidence to back it up. Believe what you want, those are my thoughts, I aready listened to all of them, but if anyone wants to do my little experiment feel free and let me know what happens.

Anyone think I should actually put that experment in the lucid lounge? I could put the sound files in a post renamed and such so they don’t know what they are and ask people to listen to each one in headphones, and well yeah, should I see if I could put it on the lucid lounge.

-Eric-[/color]

Hi Lucid Sky Dreams you sure are allowed to do so :smile:

So ehm if u want to feel free :smile:

Jeff

It shall be done. Right after I take away the moments that make up this dull day…

Dont explode…might ruin a nice dull day lol! :rofl:

Jeff