Recent lucid experience

Thought I’d share …
Towards the end of a longish dream last week where I had been running away from and trying to fight three humanish (but frustratingly indestructable) pursuers, without any RC or specific trigger, I began to question my reality.
My first thought was, “Perhaps this is a movie.” Makes me chuckle … it was a valiant attempt by my struggling brain LOL.
I quickly after realized that “dream” was a more appropriate conclusion. :tongue: .
I was able to fly a little, but the dream started fading … as it got dark, I tried some spinning, and trying the focus on the dream, but soon just found myself lying awake in the dark. I don’t think I checked thouroughly for FA at that point, which I really should have.
Welp, I’m gonna keep a strong push going to try to get another LD really soon … I think if I could have a couple relatively close together, it would probably really help my confidence and skill.
Peace,
Sruthan

Yeah Sruthan test next time for a FA! :wink:
That sure would be a good idea!

Good luck!
Jeff

FA’s can be very annoying… I haven’t been working on my LDing as much as I used to, and so two nights ago I ended up having one. I was in a really unpleasant dream-situation, not sure exactly what was going on though. I did conclude that it was a dream, but at that point I just wanted to get out of there so I started shouting “Wake up, wake up!” over and over. It worked… sort of. I ended up having an FA, but I woke up shortly after anyways :tongue:

Yes, so, just when you think you’ve gotten over being fooled by FA’s, they come back to haunt you… :eek:

Good luck with your LDing! :grin: