Do you think this has meaning?

Ok i know the whole thing about dreams having meaning is sketchy and stuff but i wanted to hear some opinions. There is this girl i like a lot that i sit next to in psychology. The past couple nights i’ve had 2 dreams with her in it. First a little backround. Whenever there is a girl in a dream i somehow get enough awareness (not lucidity) to know its a dream and i am compelled to step out of the dream and go have sex with her. This has been 100%. im not a pervert, just gifted some how like jack. But these 2 dreams with this girl i like it dint happen. I suddenly lost all desire and compulsion to go have sex with her even though i like her so much. Instead the dreams were amazingly nice and soothing. We mostly hugged and stuff the whole time and were just close to eachother. I can honestly say i enjoyed that way more than having casual dream character sex. LOL. Too bad im not with her in real life…yet…i hope thats a worthy yet. Anyway 2 repeating common dream themes like this. wut do u think.

Knowing that it’s a dream is lucidity.

not necissarily. u can have an idea that ur dreaming and not get the lucid feeling, nothing gets clearer u dont have that “holy crap im dreaming” feeling, some people still say its lucid, like a very lowest level 1 though but i dont. just so u know.

I think some,not all dreams have some meaning.
If all dreams did then I think my dreams are telling me I’m going to hell :tongue:
Who knows? Maybe your mind is telling you to ask her out.
You might as well try,the most that will happen is she says no…or she might pull out the mace on you :wink: